Thursday 4 October 2012

Well 'hello' there...

Hello and welcome to my first blog post on my newby new personal bloggy.  Thought I'd better post something on here so at least there's some kind've drivvle anybody who might come across it, can see (or quickly close down and never cross again!!).  Sorry, that is a trait of mine, in that I will put myself down and it's hard to believe in yourself when you do that.

Anyhoodles, quickly moving on.... today my husband and I (sounds quite Queeny doesn't it), will hopefully be making a long awaited start on decorating our bedroom.  Don't know how helpful I will be though, but at least I will be there to 'cheer him on!'

...just going to strangle our cat (well shove her outside actually) as she won't shut up!!

Come back soon if you want to be bored out of your mind some more...

Tracey x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey, I look forward to seeing what you come with on this new blog. Have fun cheering your husband on, don't forget to give him the odd "royal" wave x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and please can you take off the word verification? I promise I'm not a robot x

    ReplyDelete